A Aeroflot informa:
This is to inform you that from 08.11.2021 due to the changes in rules for the foreign citizens entering the territory of the USA holding air tickets with segments to the points in the USA issued up to 07.11.2021 with the departure date up to 31.01.2022, passengers that are not included in the list of permitted categories, without certificate of vaccination (from the list of accepted vaccines) within the period up to 31.01.2022 are entitled to:
- One- time ticket reissuance on the flights operated under SU code on the same route in the same booking class without any extra charges (according to involuntary rebooking rules) on any other dates up to 31.01.2022, but within the ticket validity period excluding the period from 24.12.2021 to 16.01.2022.
Note: when the trip comprises flights operated under the code of interline partners the ticket can be reissued without any charges on the flight operated under the same airline code, in the same RBD, according to the applicable fare rules. In the absence of the seats in the same RBD, the ticket is reissued with additional payment to meet the applicable fare rules, but without charging penalty if it is stipulated by the fare rules.
- Make an involuntary refund at the place of the purchase.
Please consider that:
- For the tickets and services primary issued within the period before the 01.05.2020 the previous non-monetary refund procedure remains;
- This telex does not apply to group bookings;
- Seats are to be canceled not less than 40 minutes before the flight departure time of the first unused coupon (except for the fares, where rules allow exchange in case of No Show);
- This telex number is to be inserted in the field Endrosements/Restrictions of the new ticket;
- The agent via GDS. does the exchange.
The current travel restrictions are published at the IATA web page in the Timatic handbook https://www.iata.org/en/publications/timatic/, as well as at the official CDC page https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/international-travel/index.html.
Please take this information into account in your work!