A Aerolíneas Argentinas infroma:
Dear partner, just a quick update about the situation in AR.
CURRENT SITUATION IN ARGENTINA
The vaccination campaign is advanced with 60% of the population with at least one dose. The Manaos variant predominates and Delta variant has not caused as much damage as in Europe, since the vaccination was advanced when the first cases started in South America
Until 1 October 2021, passengers are not allowed to enter.
This does not apply to:
– nationals and residents of Argentina;
– passengers with a visa issued by Argentina (excluding tourist visas);
– spouses, partners with registered partnership, parents, sisters, brothers or children of nationals of Argentina (must present proof confirming the relationship and present a copy of the national ID card of the national of Argentina.
Passengers and must complete a “Declaracion Jurada Electronica para el ingreso al Territorio Nacional” available at http://ddjj.migraciones.gob.ar/app/
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
This does not apply to:
– passengers younger than 6 years;
– passengers with a positive COVID-19 test result issued at most 90 days before arrival and proof of medical discharge issued at least 10 days after the positive test;
– passengers with a medical certificate issued at most 72 hours before departure stating lack of Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms if PCR tests are not available at the country of departure.
They are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival. Details can be found at https://www.argentina.gob.ar/salud/coronavirus/ingresar-egresar-argentina/opcion-pcr-destino. If the test is positive, passenger must take a second test to determine the strain. Regardless of whether the first test is positive or negative, passenger must self-isolate for 7 days. The local authority will determine whether the passenger must isolate at the place she is staying or at a designated quarantine hotel. Passenger must take a further test on the 7th day in order to be able to end the quarantine.
Passengers must have health insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
ARGENTINA AFTER OCTOBER 1
We do not know yet whether the borders will re-open at that date, but according to some sources it is possible that the Government will evaluate the entry of foreign tourists with both doses from neighboring countries, without the need to quarantine upon arrival. Following that, there is the possibility that the lifting of the ban is extended for tourists from USA or Europe
Please note that we have two COVID policies, depending on whether the ticket was issued on/or before June 1, 2021 or after.
We have extended our FLEX policy (for tickets issued until June 2) until Sep 30
Please check our policies at: