A Beijing Capital Airlines informa:
Passengers travelling from UK to China need a double-negative certificate
for the new coronavirus nucleic acid test and serum antibody test
In order to reduce the cross-border spread of the new crown pneumonia epidemic, starting from November 7, 2020, Chinese and foreign passengers departing from the UK and taking flights to China must present a negative certificate of the new crown virus nucleic acid test and serum-specific IgM antibodies (hereinafter referred to as serum) IgM antibody) test negative certificate (double-negative certificate), apply for the green health code or health status statement with the “HS” logo. The specific requirements are hereby notified as follows:
1. Testing requirements
(1) Passengers departing from the British mainland (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) and royal territories (Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey) should complete the nucleic acid test at the local official testing agency within 48 hours before boarding Sampling and testing of serum IgM antibody and serum IgM antibody once , and after obtaining the nucleic acid test and serum IgM antibody test negative certificate, apply to the Chinese Embassy in the UK or the Chinese Consulate in Manchester, Edinburgh, Belfast according to the jurisdiction Green health code or health statement with “HS” logo.
(2) Passengers departing from British overseas territories (Gibraltar, Cayman Islands, Virgin Islands, etc.) should first arrive at the British mainland, and then conduct testing according to (1), and then report to the Chinese Embassy in the UK or the Chinese Embassy in Manchester, Edinburgh, The Belfast Consulate General applies for a green health code or health statement with the “HS” logo.
(3) As there are no test conditions in the transit area of the UK airport, it is recommended that passengers departing from other countries to China avoid passing through the UK as much as possible. If you really need to go to China through the UK, you should apply for a UK visa in advance to ensure that you can enter the UK. After entering the country, you will be isolated in accordance with the regulations of the British government. After the isolation is over, you should refer to (1) for testing and report to the Chinese Embassy in the UK or the Chinese in Manchester , Edinburgh, Belfast and the Consulate-General of Belfast apply for a green health code or health statement with the “HS” logo.
(4) Considering that many transit airports do not have the testing conditions, in order to avoid detention at the transit point and reduce the risk of infection during the journey, it is recommended that people travelling to China from the UK take a direct flight to China after being tested in the UK. Since 2020, November 7, the Chinese Embassy in the UK and Edinburgh, Consulate General principles of Belfast in Manchester China will not accept a third country flew to the nucleic acid code or health declaration apply for Chinese passengers.
(5) The Chinese Embassy in the UK does not designate nucleic acid and serum IgM antibody agencies for the time being, but will dynamically adjust related practices based on the development of the UK epidemic situation and import risks.
2. Chinese citizens apply for the green health code with the “HS” logo
After obtaining the negative certificate of nucleic acid test and serum IgM antibody test, Chinese citizens should immediately pass the international version of the epidemic prevention and health code mini program to declare their personal situation and take photos and upload the certificate of negative nucleic acid test and serum IgM antibody test. After the Chinese embassy in the UK or the Chinese consulates in Manchester, Edinburgh, and Belfast have passed the review, a green health code with the “HS” logo can be obtained. Airlines that fly direct flights to China will check and release passengers with the green health code issued by the Chinese Embassy in the UK or the Chinese Consulate-General in Manchester, Edinburgh and Belfast with the “HS” logo. Please take the flight within the validity period of the health code, and cooperate with the airline to check when taking the flight.
3. Declaration of health status for non-Chinese citizens
Non-Chinese citizens should send to the Chinese Embassy in the UK or China a scanned copy of the valid passport data page, the negative test certificate, and the applicant’s signed health declaration after obtaining the certificate that both the nucleic acid test and the serum IgM antibody test are negative. E-mail address designated by the consulates in Manchester, Edinburgh, and Belfast. After the relevant embassies and consulates have passed the review, the scanned copy of the health status statement shall be sent back to the applicant by e-mail, which shall be printed and carried by the applicant. Airlines operating direct flights to China will check and release passengers on the basis of health declarations issued by the Chinese Embassy in the UK or the Chinese Consulates in Manchester, Edinburgh, and Belfast. Please take the flight within the validity period of the health declaration and cooperate with the airline to check when taking the flight.
Four, special reminder
(1) Those who intend to take a flight to China are requested to read this notice carefully and follow it. If you are unable to obtain a certificate that both the nucleic acid test and serum IgM antibody test results are negative as required, and you fail to hold a green health code with the “HS” mark or a health status statement before boarding, it means that you are temporarily not eligible for boarding. Re-arrange or adjust the itinerary reasonably.
(2) Please carefully choose the transit flight route to China, carefully understand in advance the entry regulations of the country you intend to transit, and the relevant requirements of the transit destination involving nucleic acid and serum IgM antibody testing, and avoid entry or testing, health code or health status statement at the transit destination Circumstances such as non-compliance with the requirements have caused consequences such as obstruction and detention in transit places, and increased the risk of epidemic infection.