A Japan Airlines informa:
“Dear Japan Airlines’ Partner Agency,
Thank you for your continued support. Please be assured that JAL continues to fully support our business partners and customers around the world.Please note that RTC1757 is the new Waiver Code for special ticket handling related to the reduced flights and schedule change of FY23 Summer Schedule (26Mar2023 – 28Oct2023).
Please note that RTC1757 is the new Waiver Code for special ticket handling related to the reduced flights and schedule change of FY23 Summer Schedule (26Mar2023 – 28Oct2023).
-Please use authorization number RTC1720 if the reduced flights and schedule change are on and before 25Mar2023 .
-Please use authorization number RTC1757 if the reduced flights and schedule change are on and after 26Mar2023 .
 Applicable flights
Itineraries including unused sector(s) and tickets validated on JL(131), and in case of change, the changing flight should correspond to the following.
– Canceled flights and schedule changed flights (26Mar2023 – 28Oct2023).
– Any applicable flight is included in the Change/Refund sector.
– Including international tickets of Japan domestic sectors only.
 Ticket Issue Date
 Ticket Handling
Involuntary reservation change or refund will be applicable under the following conditions.
**Please note that if you make a reservation change / refund that does not meet the conditions, an ADM will be issued**
- You must cancel the original flight before departure time.
- About the deadline for reservation change / refund, you must make sure to make a new reservation and reissue the ticket within one year of the date of issue of the original ticket. If you do not make any changes, please perform a refund within the refund validity period.
- You must be sure to inform the passenger of the validity of reservation change/refund.
- Changes and refunds will not be possible after the above deadline.
- Refund after change is applicable with this AUTH.
- Change is permitted only once.
[3.1] Reservation Change
Cancellation Penalty Fee is waived with Waiver Code.
EXTRA NOTE: ADMs will be issued for the following cases:
- Misuse of waiver code.
- Missing waiver code.
- Incorrect waiver code input.
- Not removing unnecessary segments such as UN, TK.
- No-show cases.
- Refund beyond valid period.
‘JAL AGENCY WEB’ HAS BEEN LAUNCHED
The latest information about our products and services can be checked on ‘JAL AGENCY WEB’.
Please click here: https://jal.jalagency.com/