A Ethiopian Airlines informa:
Enviamos abaixo a atualização da política que tem vindo a ser disponibilizada online em https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/aa/travel-updates/updates-on-covid-19(coronavirus)
Tour code ‘’HDQ433B’’ must be used for the newly issued document either in the tour code or endorsement box of the ticket.
Unless there is a travel restriction imposed on your travel itinerary by Ethiopian or countries you are planning to travel to/from, Ethiopian continues its operation and keeps its passengers notified for any travel readjustments. If your trip has been impacted by coronavirus, it is easy to cancel or change your flights.
Passengers whose travel date falls between 01 March – 31 December 2020 and tickets issued until October 31, 2020 are eligible to:
- One Free change is allowed for Ethiopian operational flights.
- Unlimited changes are permitted free of charge if flight has not started operation or if the flight resumption date is rescheduled By Ethiopian Airlines. If flight has started operation free change allowed only once.
- You can keep your ticket for travel until December 31,2021 (there is no need to call or email us to change the ticket, we will keep the ticket as open status for travels until December 31,2021 so that you can rebook it whenever you decide to travel). New travel dates can be any date on/before December 31, 2021 (i.e. the whole journey should be completed on or before DEC 31, 2021).
- Request non-transferable travel voucher for trips up to one year ahead.
Terms and conditions
- Any difference in airfare or applicable taxes resulting due to change on booking class & seasonality will need to be paid. .
- It is also applicable to associated tickets for excess baggage, preferred seat and business class upgrade fees paid.
- Reassigning of paid preferred seat will be done to the same seat or equivalent seat. If chosen seat or equivalent seat is not available, paid amount for the preferred seat will be refunded in the form of travel Voucher/credit note for future use.
Relativamente aos reembolsos, favor considerar o seguinte:
- Refunds to be made before DEC 31, 2020, is subject to the applicable refund penalty but no-show fee will be waived due to COVID.
- No-show fee & Refund penalty will not be applied for any refund to be made after January 01, 2021.
- Travel agencies can submit Refund application through BSP-Link with remark ‘’HDQ433B or COVID-19 Pandemic’’.