A Beijing Capital Airlines informa esta nova política:
ADJUSTMENT | FLIGHT REQUIREMENTS | Passengers taking Beijing Capital Airlines LISBON – XI’AN flight (Direct and Transfer Passengers)
UPDATE JULY 23rd 2021
In view of the changes in the epidemic situation, the risk of imported cases of mutated strains from abroad continues to increase. In order to ensure the health and safety of international travel and effectively prevent the risk of imported epidemics, starting from July 25th 2021, the flight requirements for passengers taking Beijing Capital Airlines’ Lisbon-Xi’an flights to China will be adjusted. Specific requirements are as follows:
1. PASSENGERS DEPARTING FROM PORTUGAL TO CHINA
- Passengers departing from Portugal to China need to be tested in the list of institutions specified by the Chinese Embassy in Portugal. The passengers need to choose one institution from the list to perform PCR nucleic acid testing, IgM testing, and IgG testing. If all the tests results are negative and other documents required by the Chinese Embassy in Portugal are valid, the Chinese Embassy in Portugal will give to the passenger a Green Health Code that confirmed the passenger can take the flight to China;
- When the IgG result test is positive, a vaccination certificate must be provided. If the vaccination certificate cannot be provided, a CT or X-ray test must be performed. After that, the passenger can apply to the Chinese Embassy in Portugal to receive the Green Health Code.
- The sampling time for the above testing must be within 48 hours before the departure of the Lisbon-Xi’an flight. For the list of testing agencies specified by the Chinese Embassy in Portugal, please refer to the announcement on the official website of the Chinese Embassy in Portugal. The link to the website of the Chinese Embassy in Portugal is http://pt.chineseembassy.org/chn
2. PASSENGERS FROM THIRD COUNTRIES TRANSITING IN LISBON TO TAKE THE LIS-XIY FLIGHT TO CHINA(hereinafter referred to as “transit passengers”)
- According to the epidemic situation of the third transit country, according to the epidemic prevention requirements of the Portuguese and Chinese government epidemic prevention requirements, transit passengers from the following countries and regions will not be accepted for the time being: South Africa, Brazil, India, Nepal, the United Kingdom, Angola, Mozambique, Italy, Spain (for a specific period of time). The list of these countries will be dynamically adjusted according to the country’s epidemic situation and import risk assessment;
- After the transit passengers undergo various tests in the country of origin in accordance with the requirements of the Chinese embassy in the country of origin, and obtain the green health code issued by the embassy in the country of origin, they need to contact Beijing Capital Airlines Lisbon office or Beijing Capital Airlines Call Center to inform itinerary information: including Passenger’s name, contact information, name of origin, departure date of origin, departure date of Lisbon, Lisbon-Xi’an ticket number. Please send the above information to the mailbox of the Beijing Capital Airlines Lisbon office: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Call Center telephone phone number 008610 95375 to inform the above information;
- After arriving in Lisbon, transit passengers need to select two different testing institutions from the list of testing institutions specified by the Chinese Embassy in Portugal to conduct PCR nucleic acid testing, IgM testing and IgG testing respectively. That is, the three tests will be performed twice. When the IgG test is positive, lung CT or X-ray test must be performed at a local qualified hospital. If the result of this CT or X-Ray is normal, and if all the others results and requirements are approved by the Chinese Embassy, the passenger will receive the green health code issued by the Chinese Embassy in Portugal and the passenger can take the Lisbon-Xi’an flight. The sampling time for the above tests, namely PCR / IgM / Igg, must be within 48 hours before the departure of the Lisbon-Xi’an flight. For the list of testing agencies specified by the Chinese Embassy in Portugal, please refer to the announcement on the official website of the Chinese Embassy in Portugal. The link to the website of the Chinese Embassy in Portugal is http://pt.chineseembassy.org/chn. In order to reduce the risk of spread of the epidemic, passengers are requested to take private transportation to the testing institutions, and avoid public transportation and taxis as much as possible;
- Transit passengers need to fill in the “Transit Passenger Declaration” (see attached document), truthfully fill in the individual’s movement track in Lisbon, promise to strictly implement various epidemic prevention and control policies and measures, and sign the statement. At the same time, the “Transit Passenger Declaration” is used as one of the application materials and uploaded when applying for the green health code to the Chinese Embassy in Portugal for verification by the embassy. See the attachment for the template of “Transit Passenger Declaration”;
- In accordance with the contact information provided by the passengers, the Lisbon office of the Lisbon-Xi’an flight will send to the passenger a guideline on epidemic prevention advice for transit passengers during their stay in Portugal, and passengers should implement relevant epidemic prevention measures in accordance with the specific suggestions on the guideline.
Passengers should pay attention to the above requirements. If there are incomplete testing items, transit passengers failing to upload the “Transfer Passenger Declaration”, and failure to follow the epidemic prevention recommendations, the embassy Green Health Code cannot be obtained and the passengers will not be able to board the plane.
If a transit passenger has already purchased a ticket for a flight Lisbon – Xi’an after July 25th 2021, and he is coming to Lisbon from one of these countries of origin: South Africa, Brazil, India, Nepal, the United Kingdom, Angola, Mozambique, Italy and Spain, the passenger can apply for a full refund from the original ticketing place with the ticket itinerary proof of the flight from country of origin to Lisbon. If the tickets are purchased separately, the passengers need to present a valid document information to prove that they are the same passenger.
This policy will take effect on July 25th 2021