A LATAM informa:
MY FLIGHT WAS CANCELED OR RESCHEDULED
If you had a flight after March 1 and it was canceled or rescheduled, don’t worry. Your ticket will be open to changes, so you don’t need to have a new date immediately.
- Change your flight date once without penalty or payment for the fare difference.
- Change your destination, but you will have to pay the fare difference if there is one.
Keep in mind
- You can reschedule your flight during the validity of the ticket. That is, until December 31, 2021, if your trip started in 2020, or 12 months from the start date of the original trip, if your trip started in 2021
- You can request a refund through a Travel Voucher. This is valid until December 31, 2021, and can be exchanged for LATAM services or cash (the latter option does not apply to tickets purchased in Colombia).
- The Travel Voucher for tickets only allows the refund of the amount you paid in money. The return of LATAM Pass Miles or Points is done through the normal process of accreditation to your member account.