A Royal Air Maroc informa:
Update of commercial provisions for passengers – Covid19
Following the Moroccan authorities’ recent directives, Royal Air Maroc is launching a special international flight program, in coordination with the concerned authorities.
For these special flights the applicable conditions are detailed below:
- Issue: initial purchase, exchange for an open ticket and / or voucher (tariff difference may be applicable)
- Sales channel: agencies, Call center and Royal Air Maroc website only
- Pricing conditions: non-refundable – No show not allowed;
- Ticket Change: allowed before departure with penalty of 50 euros
- Leaving Moroccan territory
- Moroccan citizens living abroad and their families
- Foreigners residents or non-residents in Morocco and their families
- Moroccan students admitted in foreign schools
- Businessmen, and citizens forced to go abroad for health reasons need to obtain special authorizations from the prefecture of their place of residence in order to be able to leave the territory.
Passengers departing from Morocco are exempt from testing. However, they must be informed and comply with the health provisions required by the countries of their final destination. Royal Air Maroc reminds you that wearing a mask is compulsory within our flights and that only handbags, bags for children and computers are allowed on board as luggage.
- Entry to Moroccan territory:
- All Moroccan citizens (stranded tourists, students, Moroccans living abroad) and their families
- Foreigners residing in Morocco and their families.
Passengers entering Morocco must present a negative PCR test as well as a recent serological test. The PCR’s test result must be dated before 48 hours.
Passengers under the age of 11 are exempt from this requirement.
Important: We remind you that it is the exclusive responsibility of the customer to be informed before his trip and to comply with the authorities’ conditions and requirements of the departure and arrival countries.
Considering that regular international flights are still suspended, the commercial measures set up by Royal Air Maroc to support our passengers are still applicable, and now concern tickets issued until August 10th, 2020 (tickets issued on regular flights only).
Our clients still have the possibility to change freely the date of departure and the destination as many times as desired without penalties (tariff difference may apply). For passengers who don’t have visibility on their travel date, a voucher can be issued. The validity of the travel vouchers is 18 months and it is possible to get cash refund at the end of the validity period if the voucher is not used.
Below a summary of the provisions with the extension of eligibility for tickets issued until August 10th:
- Targeted passengers: tickets issued before August 10th, 2020, in all Royal Air Maroc network including canceled flights because of de COVID 19 authorities’ restrictions. (Prime-tickets included);
- Travel date: before October 31th, 2020 inclusive;
- Ticket Change: unlimited changes of ticket date and destination, free of charge;
- Conditions: change within the same fare class; (Tariff difference applicable in case of unavailability of the initial fare class or change of the destination)
- flight deadline: until October 31,2020 (return date can be extended beyond this deadline to keep the same duration of the trip);
> Individual tickets : refund by nominal voucher valid 18 months from the date of its issue. The voucher is refundable in cash on the expiry date. The voucher is issued by travel agencies or our call center at firstname.lastname@example.org .
> Group tickets issued / account tickets : Travel agencies have to issue vouchers on their own name to the final clients for a later use (nonrefundable and valid 18 months). Only under this condition, a refund will be allowed by Royal Air Maroc. A written agreement from RAM delegation responsible of the travel agency is needed. This agreement is given on the basis of supporting documents to provide by the travel agency (purchase order, proof of payment or any other evidence).
- Fare conditions remain applicable
Hereafter a summary table of the commercial measures:
|Initial Departure Date||
|New travel dates||
Group tickets issued / account tickets:
|Issue of vouchers||
|Fare conditions remain applicable.|
|The validity of the previous vouchers will be extended automatically to 18 months.|
These provisions are valid from now, until new notification.